Experience cloud managed broadcast services for linear TV and OTT
Amagi invites senior executives and broadcast industry professionals to experience its innovative cloud technologies at BroadcastAsia 2018, at Suntec Singapore. You can have in-depth conversation with Amagi executive leadership team including Deepakjit Singh, CEO, Baskar Subramanian, co-founder and, Ritu Sharma, Global Sales Head.
Amagi Thought Leadership Sessions at BroadcastAsia 2018
Speaker: Baskar Subramanian, co-founder, Amagi
- Theme: Tomorrow’s media toolbox today
June 26th - IABM Theatre Presentation - 4:00 - 4.20 pm SGT
- Impact of AI on Broadcast
June 27th - TVeXchange - 3.00 - 3.20 pm SGT
If you are a traditional broadcast network or a new age ‘Post-Cable Network’, you can use Amagi’s cloud platforms and services to launch new channels. Get a detailed overview of Amagi’s award-winning playout and monetization solutions given below.
- Cloud playout - Spin up new channels on the cloud instantly, manage all workflows from any remote location, and deliver IP streams to operator headends, station affiliates and new-age virtual MVPD platforms
- Edge playout -Use cloud to manage content, graphics, schedules and playlists, run the playout at the edge, deliver feeds through satellite, fiber or IP
- VOD delivery - Create and deliver VOD content to OTT platforms such as Amazon Prime Video
- Auto ad detection - For vMVPDs, detect ads in incoming broadcast feeds in the absence of any ad markers, and replace them, enabling new ad revenue contribution
- Personalized server-side ad insertion - Bypass client-side ad blockers and deliver targeted and personalized ads to OTT viewers in a scalable, reliable, and flexible manner
- Ad localization - Insert local ads on traditional TV on a common satellite feed, supported by industry standard triggers such as SCTE, DTMF, Packet 31, and Amagi Watermark
Amagi is a next-generation media technology company that provides cloud broadcast and targeted advertising platforms to TV networks and OTT providers, globally. Amagi supports more than 150 feeds and has deployments in over 40 countries. Amagi is based in New York with global offices in Los Angeles, London, Singapore, and an R&D center in Bangalore, India.