Amagi’s client wanted a complete broadcast operations transition for a portfolio of 26 channels across Europe in a short period of time.
- Over 50,000 hours of content were ingested into the Amagi cloud instance
- Fully automated process across broadcast workflow
- Support for highly localised channel playout
- Integration with ad-network partners in individual countries
- 24x7 monitoring and managed services
- Multi-redundancy cloud architecture for uninterrupted broadcast
- Full control and visibility to the client pertaining to all aspects of broadcast operations
In this case study, we talk about how Amagi and our client demonstrated to the industry that large broadcasters, in spite of their wide scale of operations and complex workflows, can virtualize their entire broadcast operations within a short time, and manage it from any remote location with full visibility and control.