LONDON, July 21, 2021
OFIVE TV taps into the FAST market with Amagi
Amagi, a global leader in SaaS for broadcast and streaming TV on the cloud, today announced that the French alternative lifestyle channel, OFIVE TV, has partnered with it for the distribution of their channel to international Free Ad Supported Streaming TV (FAST) platforms.
OFIVE is an alternative media company providing exclusive content in various genres including Hip-Hop, Soul, Electro and Pop Rock. OFIVE targets the young and trendy audience, such as artists, intellectuals, designers, architects, and sportsmen. The channel is currently being broadcast to 150 countries, reaching a diverse international audience and around 77 million passengers traveling on long-haul Air France flights.
Amagi’s cloud-architected products offer a multitude of benefits to users, which OFIVE TV has opted to leverage. Amagi CLOUDPORT, an award-winning, cloud-playout solution, provides automation of playout management and channel delivery to multiple OTT platforms and direct-to-consumer apps, while retaining broadcast grade quality standards. Amagi’s ad technology solution, Amagi THUNDERSTORM, enables monetization with real time dashboard and analytics. OFIVE has opted to employ both technologies to increase the channel’s reach among the intended audience and generate revenue from their content.
“With the rising popularity of connected TVs around the world, it was important to have a technology partner who would facilitate our expansion to more ad supported streaming TV platforms”, said Nicolas Malimur, CEO of OFIVE TV. “The best part about Amagi’s technology is that it offers us the possibility of scaling our business without adding to our operational expenses. We are keen to explore this collaboration further.”
“Being the global leaders in FAST platform partnerships, we have created a comprehensive AVOD delivery strategy for OFIVE TV’s exclusive content, enabling them to connect with an international audience”, said Srinivasan KA, co-founder, Amagi. “We look forward to supporting them in their next phase of growth as they monetize their VOD assets using our Dynamic Ad Insertion solution.”
Overall, Amagi manages 500+ channels, with deliveries in more than 40 countries. The company supports more than 250 streaming TV channels across sports, news, entertainment, kids, lifestyle, music and other genres. The company has a state-of-the-art cloud broadcast operations center that can support 1000+ live linear channels. Amagi clients include A+E Networks UK, beIN Sports, CuriosityStream, Discovery Networks, Fox Networks, Freemantle, IMG, Insight TV, People TV, Pac-12 Networks, Tastemade, Tegna, VENN, Vice Media, and Warner Media, among others.
For more information about Amagi and its streaming TV solutions, visit www.amagi.com.
About OFIVE TV (www.ofive.tv)
OFIVE is an alternative media company providing exclusive content in various genres including Hip-Hop, Soul, Electro and Pop Rock. OFIVE targets the “young and trendy” audience, such as artists, intellectuals, designers, architects, and sportsmen. The channel is currently being broadcasted in 150 countries, reaching a diverse international audience and around 77 million passengers traveling on long-haul Air France flights.
OFIVE TV Press Contact:
About Amagi (www.amagi.com)
Amagi is a next-generation media technology company that provides cloud broadcast and targeted advertising solutions to broadcast TV and streaming TV platforms. Amagi enables content owners to launch, distribute and monetize live linear channels on Free-Ad-Supported TV and video services platforms. Amagi also offers 24x7 cloud managed services bringing simplicity, advanced automation, and transparency to the entire broadcast operations. Overall, Amagi supports 500+ channels on its platform for linear channel creation, distribution and monetization with deployments in over 40 countries. Amagi has offices in New York, Los Angeles, and London, broadcast operations in New Delhi, and an innovation center in Bangalore.
- Amagi appoints Rajagopal Baskaran as SVP of AdTech Product Development
- Amagi acquires Streamwise to add more power to its streaming data analytics solutions
- Amagi Raises Over $100 Million from General Atlantic to Propel Growth as Next-Generation Media Technology Platform
- Vevo Partners with Amagi to Support Its Global CTV Expansion
- QYOU Media India grows its reach and revenue with Amagi
- Amagi strengthens its presence in Northeast Asia with the launch of South Korea Operations
- Amagi and AD Digital strengthen their collaboration to accelerate cloud adoption among broadcasters in Latin America
- Amagi NOW accelerates time to market and revenue realization for content owners and platforms
- Amagi announces its cloud playout solution on Google Cloud Marketplace
- Experience the limitless possibilities of TV and OTT at the Amagi FAST Conference 2022 in Los Angeles
- Real time live orchestration of events on TV and OTT becomes seamless with Amagi LIVE
- Workflow efficiencies take center stage in the new and refreshed Amagi CLOUDPORT