Shift gears from YouTube to Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV (FAST)
YouTube is a great start, but what next?
YouTube comes with some great advantages for content creators who have just started their journeys. It provides them ample content discoverability and a great opportunity to build audiences based on content relevance.
But is YouTube enough? As the brand grows and content starts getting popular, content creators need to scale up.
The answer to taking your content to the next level is – Free Ad Supported TV (FAST)
Not sure if it’s the right time for you to take the FAST leap? Ask yourself these questions:
- Is it time to expand or migrate the business to a channel on your own platform?
- Should you transition to other broadcast platforms like FAST?
- Timing is everything, plus a thorough knowledge of your own business – what is your vision?
- What are your ultimate financial goals?
Why go FAST to go big
- Lower ad load: FAST tends to have a lower ad load making it attractive to viewers.
- Better targeting: FAST’s ability to target advertising to viewers on connected TVs or devices promises a future of fewer ads of higher value.
- Take charge of your own destiny: FAST ecosystems provide a huge opportunity to create independent media brands that can stand on their own.
Since FAST is still a work in progress, opportunities are presenting themselves all the time. While they can be a moving target to chase, with the right technology partner, they aren’t impossible to achieve.
Our latest POV explores how you can transition from YouTube to FAST.Complete the form to download