Malaysia, February 21, 2022
Measat collaborates with Amagi to distribute Toonz Kids
Malaysian service provider Measat Satellite Systems Sdn Bhd has signed an agreement with Amagi to distribute Toonz Kids via its Measat-3a satellite.
The channel joins Measat’s video neighbourhood at 91.5°E.
Toonz Kids, launched by Toonz Media Group, is a new children’s television channel in Indonesia. The 24×7 bilingual channel will include shows in both Bahasa and English and is targeted at children between four and 12 years old.
Commenting on the partnership, Ganendra Selvaraj, Associate Vice President, Sales, Measat, said: “We are pleased to collaborate with Amagi to distribute Toonz Kids. This latest television channel for kids is an exciting addition to the lineup of high-quality edutainment and entertainment channels on Measat.”
Srinivasan KA, Co-founder of Amagi, added: “Amagi strives to be a successful launchpad for its content partners, enabling smooth acquisition and distribution of their content libraries to multiple end points. The partnership with Toonz and Measat has been an excellent opportunity for Amagi to distribute popular content to audiences using Measat’s advanced satellite communication service.”
The 91.5°E prime video slot is home to the Measat-3a and Measat-3b satellites. From 91.5°E, Measat supports broadcasters and DTH operators to distribute UHD, HD and SD channels to audiences across Asia, Australia, East Africa and Eastern Europe. The Measat fleet will be further strengthened with the addition of Measat-3d in 2022.
Amagi is a next-generation media technology company that provides cloud broadcast and targeted advertising solutions to broadcast TV and streaming TV platforms. Amagi enables content owners to launch, distribute and monetize live linear channels on Free-Ad-Supported TV and video services platforms. Amagi also offers 24x7 cloud managed services bringing simplicity, advanced automation, and transparency to the entire broadcast operations. Overall, Amagi supports 500+ content brands, 800+ playout chains and over 2000 channel deliveries on its platform in over 40 countries. Amagi has presence in New York, Los Angeles, Toronto, London, Paris, Singapore, broadcast operations in New Delhi, and an innovation center in Bangalore.
Head of Global Marketing.
- Amagi Announces Strategic Partnership with Tellyo to Integrate Advanced Video Toolset for Sports and News Broadcasters
- Amagi Transforms Single Live Events Broadcasting With the Launch of Cloud-based Amagi DYNAMIC
- Imagine Communications and Amagi Launch Direct Sales Tools for FAST: Transforming Monetization Strategies for Streaming TV
- Amagi Powers Urban Edge Network’s Premium Sports Content
- Virgin Media Unveils New FAST Channels Powered by Amagi and 24i
- Brazil and Mexico Outpace U.S. in CTV Adoption Rates, Amagi's Latest FAST Report Discovers
- Newco embraces FAST, partners with Amagi and AD Digital to kickstart their streaming journey
- SBT Launches Its First FAST Channel, TV Zyn, With Amagi and AD Digital
- Amagi Announces Partnership With TCL to Launch New Streaming Options
- Astro and Amagi launch Free Ad-Supported Streaming TV service on sooka
- CIAO USA TV Expands Its FAST Presence With Amagi
- Amagi Partners KC Global Media on the Launch of Animax, Asia’s Leading Anime Channel in India